The pathway to Facial Rejuvenation
If you're interested in botox, you need to check out the WiserMD Botox Loyalty Program. In addition to getting all your botox at a fraction of the price, you get free touch-ups AND 5% of all other facial rejuvenation treatments! Look and feel your best your best all-year-round. You can save $600+ annually!
Before the first appointment
- When you schedule your first consultation, you’ll fill out a short questionnaire about your main areas of concerns.
- Remember that your satisfaction is my main concern, so the more specific you are, the more I can tailor the optimized solution for you.
- If possible, it will help to add pictures (selfies are good) taken under bright lighting, to demonstrate your concerns.
The initial consultation
Even before my introduction, my assistant will take professional pictures that will be used to assess and demonstrate offered treatment plans.
In the first phase of our meeting you will do the talking. I want to hear your concerns and what would you like to change. With a few guiding questions I’d like to understand, what your expectations are from both me and the treatment. Understanding your expectations is the most important part of the treatment process.
Then, by either looking at a tablet with your picture or at your reflection in a mirror, I will review my assessment with you.
Once you approve my assessment, I present you with a possible treatment plan that addresses your specific concerns.
I will review recovery concerns and recommendations as well as possible unwanted outcomes and complications that could be associated with the treatment.
You decide if you would like to proceed with the treatment.
We sign an informed consent form that summarizes everything discussed.
- Most procedures are done while you are awake.
- A strong local anesthetic is applied to treatment areas, and the procedure starts 20-40 minutes later once the skin is numb.
- Treatment areas are addressed in a systematic fashion.
- For fillers I typically do one side first, so the patient can compare results.
- Treatment pricing is based on type and facial aesthetic areas.
- I do not charge per amount of material used, but by outcome obtained.
- Here’s a map of the areas for your convenience: